2 de dezembro de 2010

   
Jesse: You want to know why I wrote that stupid book?
    Celine: Why?
    Jesse: So that you might come to a reading in Paris and I could walk up to you and ask, "Where the fuck were you?"
    Celine: [laughing] No - you thought I'd be here today?
    Jesse: I'm serious. I think I wrote it, in a way, to try to find you.
    Celine: Okay, that's - I know that's not true, but that's sweet of you to say.
    Jesse: I think it is true. What do you think were the chances of us ever meeting again?
    Celine: After that December, I'd say almost zero. But we're not real anyway, right? We're just, uh, characters in that old lady's dream. She's on her deathbed, fantasizing about her youth. So of course we had to meet again.

Conversation between Jesse and Celine - Before sunset

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Beijos doces e coloridos para quem fez a doçura de vir deixar um carinho... Lhe desejo mais amor, mais vida, mais felicidade!